~~What I'm Listening To As I Write~~

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Foreign Guys.

College so far has been pretty great. Exactly how I expected, but a little better. Living on my own in an apartment has been a blast. Here are a few highlights of my week.

-The pool at my apartment is way nice.

-The student teacher helping teach my Freshman Seminar class is amazing. Foreign, smart, and oh yeah, foreign.

-I drank this coke today that was really great.

-My lab partner in Chemistry is a smart guy who always knows what he's doing. (Thank you!)

I've been trying to be a little bit more positive (just kidding, I have a couple other blogs where I'm a total debbie downer), so here is my attempt.

The Gallery by Muse 
Love this so much it's probably unhealthy.



A confession: I just wrote my first real check ever today in order to pay my rent. I looked at that check kinda blankly. Even though I've seen people write them, know what to write on them, and have done it before with fake checks, I wasn't really sure what to do. Thank you google and your infinite wisdom.

I can now drive a 5-speed without stalling out. I consider this a major accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. STUDENT TEACHERS!! <3 last year my advanced algebra had an italian student teacher. it was amazing. males are amazing.

    ReplyDelete