~~What I'm Listening To As I Write~~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Plastic Beach

I love you Plastic Beach.

Thanks to an extremely awesome person I listened to Plastic Beach. This extremely awesome person will be recurring in this blog because I get tons and tons of music from this extremely awesome person.

Rhinestone Eyes is my favorite song on the album.

After listening to the album straight through about 8 or 9 times, I found that there are really no songs on the album that I dislike. I like them all. All of them I like, most of them I love love love.



REALIZATION
Just figured out that Bullet with Butterfly Wings is the theme song for Whale Wars. I am very slow with making connections like this, so I am very very proud of myself.

Now listen to Chameleons, and be exposed to good music. DOO EET.


: D

No comments:

Post a Comment