~~What I'm Listening To As I Write~~

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chuck?

SO here's the album I've been listening to, discovering, exploring, lately.
Boxer by the National.
I first heard Fake Empire on an episode of Chuck, which I was extremely obsessed with for a long time. It's a really great show, and I kind of love Zachary Levi. So when I heard the song, along with others that were very good, I got all the tracks from season 1, 2 and 3 until I found all the songs I liked; Fake Empire being one of them. So eventually (5 months later) I decided to check out the whole album.
AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW? IT'S AMAZING!


Another really amazing thing is that my best friend is going to visit me soon. Approximately 5-7 days, give or take a day. Ok, I have no idea when really. Pretty soon I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment