~~What I'm Listening To As I Write~~

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Don't Care™

Inspired by Dave



HEY, YOU!!
YES, YOU!!
Are you TIRED of having friends?
Getting dragged along to things like PARTIES.
Are you SICK of people caring about you?
Are interpersonal relationships too much for you?

~~Introducing NEW AND IMPROVED~~
              I Don't Care

INSTANTLY sever any useless relationships with one easy phrase!
You can now stay home and do what you love!
Mass Effect,
                      watching dorky sci-fi shows,
                                                                    so much easier without friends!

Ask these satisfied customers!

"Ever since I started I Don't Care™ my life has been changed for the better. I cannot begin to explain how few texts I get from people now, and the number of friends I have on Facebook went from 357 to a whoppin' 6! Amazing." - Trogdor, age unknown


"I recommend I Don't Care™ to anyone like me; I hate people and want them all to die!" -Suz, age 17


"I Don't Care™." -Dave, age 18


"Staying away from a little bit of drama is totally worth being alone forever. I'd never go back! Thank you I Don't Care™!" -Tyler, age 18

No comments:

Post a Comment