~~What I'm Listening To As I Write~~

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Only CUre.





This is really the only cure for my insanity. And ironically enough, sometimes The Cure is my cure, when I am listening to The Cure on my iPod. Which is a fantastic pun, by the way. I may use it sometime soon.

I'm a nocturnal human being, I'm pretty sure. I stay up half the night and sleep half the day, and it's quite unhealthy. Or is it?




SLENDERMAN
He's tall and he's faceless,
seems scary and mean,
standing over your bed,
Isn't he so handsome? <3 <3
all nicely dressed and lean.

But one day I got to know him,
(he watches me a lot)
And he's really misunderstood
and often violently fought.

I felt extremely bad for him,
went on some pity dates,
never did we know,
what lied in our fates.

Eventually we fell in love,
he's such a funny guy.
Changed my status on facebook:
"Slenderman and I."

No comments:

Post a Comment